'Q' no 'U'
The only two letter 'Q' word you can use in a game of scrabble is 'QI'.
It is also useful to know the list of 'Q' words that do not require a 'U'.
- QI - A vital force
- QAT - A white flowered evergreen shrub
- QADI(S) - Islamic judge
- QAID(S) - Islamic tribal chief
- QOPH(S) - Hebrew letter
- FAQIR(S) - A Muslim or Hindu ascetic
- QANAT(S) - Ancient water supply system
- TRANQ(S) - Short for tranquilizer
- QINDAR(S) - Albanian money
- QINTAR(S) - Albanian money
- QABALA(S) - Occult matter
- QWERTY(S) - A type of computer keyboard
- SHEQEL - Israeli money
- SHEQALIM - Israeli money (Listed under sheqel in the Scrabble Dictionary 4rth ed.)
- QINDARKA - Albanian money (Listed under qindar in the Scrabble Dictionary 4rth ed.)
- MBAQANGA(S) - A type of South African music